Save the dates and join us at the next EPUAP Annual Meeting in Lyon!
The next conference will take place in Lyon, France, 18 - 20 September 2019.
The conference theme is: Pressure ulcer prevention without frontiers
For more information visit www.epuap2019.org.
EPUAP 2018 Photo Gallery
Enter the EPUAP photo gallery here.
The conference theme:
Interdisciplinary teamwork and technological innovations: A winning approach to pressure ulcer management
MAIN TOPICS WILL COVER:
- Innovations in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Multidisciplinary approach in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Neonatal and peadiatric pressure ulcer management
- Incontinence-associated dermatitis
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Biomechanics and aetiology
- Telemedicine for remote pressure ulcer management consultations
- Public and patient involvement in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Role of nutrition in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Dermatological, plastic, reconstructive surgery for pressure ulcers
- Medical device related pressure ulcers
- Repositioning for pressure ulcer prevention
- Dressing and dermal substitutes selection
EXTRAS IN THE EPUAP 2018 PROGRAMME:
- EPUAP - Roma Race, an exciting fundraising programme
- EPUAP Lunch with experts, a unique opportunity to raise your questions
- Garden EPUAP Class: Wound Care and Environment, the first open-air EPUAP course
- A Roman Lesson for EPUAP: Ancient art and wound care, a focus on the history of wound care
EPUAP 2018 Local Organising Committee
Guido Ciprandi, EPUAP 2018 Chair, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Charlie Beetham, Skin Care Team, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Marco Cavallini, University of Rome, "La Sapienza"
Serena Crucianelli, Skin Care Team, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Valentina Dini, SIRTES President
Corrado M Durante, ISPeW Executive Member
Paolo Persichetti, Head Plastic Surgery Unit, University of Rome "Campus Biomedico"
Francesco Petrella, AIUC President
Maria Ida Rizzo, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Marco Romanelli, WUWHS President
Luigino Santecchia, Bambino Gesù' Children's Hospital, Division of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
Valentina Vanzi, Skin Care Team, Gesu' Children's Hospital
Mario Zama, Head Plastic Surgery Unit, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Rosa Rita Zortea, AISLeC President
Angelicum University Congress Center,
Pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas
Largo Angelicum 1