Welcome to the 20th Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
It is a great pleasure to announce the 2018 Annual Meeting of the European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel.
The conference will take place in Rome, Italy between 12 -14 September 2018.
The conference theme is:
Interdisciplinary teamwork and technological innovations: A winning approach to pressure ulcer management
MAIN TOPICS WILL COVER:
- Innovations in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment: From cells to humans, from bioengineering to clinical practice
- Basic science: Biomechanics and aetiology
- Overcoming communication difficulties: Telemedicine for remote pressure ulcer management consultations
- Modern wound care centers: Essentials for success
- Multidisciplinary pressure ulcer prevention and treatment in out most fragile patients: From the premature to the aged population
- Complex and atypical pressure ulcers
- Public and patient involvement in pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Pressure ulcer management during humanitarian missions
- Neonatal and pediatric pressure ulcer management
- Dermatological, plastic, reconstructive surgery for pressure ulcers
EXTRAS IN THE EPUAP 2018 PROGRAMME:
- EPUAP - Roma Race, an exciting fundraising programme
- EPUAP Lunch with experts, a unique opportunity to raise your questions
- Garden EPUAP Class: Wound Care and Environment, the first open-air EPUAP course
- A Roman Lesson for EPUAP: Ancient art and wound care, a focus on the history of wound care
We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
EPUAP 2017 Local Organising Committee
Guido Ciprandi, MD, EPUAP 2018 Chair,
Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Valentina Dini, MD, SIRTES President
Marco Romanelli, MD, WUWHS President
Dr Charlie Beetham, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Corrado M Durante, MD, ISPeW Executive Member
Dr Valentina Vanzi, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Marco Cavallini, MD, University of Rome, "La Sapienza"
Paolo Persichetti, MD, University of Rome "Campus Biomedico"
Mario Zama, MD, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Serena Crucianelli, MD, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
Francesco Petrella, MD, AIUC President
Dr Rosa Rita Zortea, AISLeC President
Maria Ida Rizzo, MD, Bambino Gesu' Children's Hospital
EPUAP 2018 Announcements
The first announcement is available here.
Angelicum University Congress Center,
Pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas
Largo Angelicum 1
Abstract submission deadline:
15 March 2018
Early registration deadline:
4 June 2018