The goals of the International Society of Pediatric Wound Care (ISPeW) are to:
(1) set global standards for the assessment and treatment of pediatric wounds of varying etiologies;
(2) provide a forum for international, interprofessional collaboration among healthcare professionals, researchers, educators and industry leaders dedicated to the care of pediatric wounds;
(3) promote and support clinical research focused on the prevention, assessment and treatment of pediatric wounds;
(4) collaborate with wound care organizations worldwide on pediatric wound care issues and
(5) provide evidence based pediatric wound care education to healthcare professionals, parents and lay caregivers.
More info to be found on www.ispew.org