Poster presentation instructions
This year the authors of the abstracts accepted for poster presentation will have the opportunity to exhibit their poster in printed format.
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country.
- The lettering of the title should be at least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- The measurement of your poster should be maximum 250 cm high x 100 cm wide.
Please note that each poster presenter must be registered for the conference. The deadline for poster presenter registration is 15 July 2018.
Please bring your poster to the conference yourself - do not send it as this will be considered as a no show. The conference secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
The posters will be located in a semi-circular corridor nearby Aula Magna, please follow the signs onsite or ask for help at the registration desk.
The posters should be set up either on Tuesday 11 September, 16:00 - 18:00 (during the pre-registration) or on Wednesday 12 September, 07:00 - 09:00 (before the conference opening). All poster must be removed at the latest Friday 14 September before 12:00. The conference secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.